The partition of hard drives is a technique by which different virtual hard drives are created by dividing the memory on a single physical hard disk. This process allows us to have independent memory units without requiring more than one physical drive. This application is perfect for storing backups, install other operating systems, and a lot of different possibilities.
This professional version of Paragon Partition Manager is a simple application which allows you to manage these partitions. With its clear and intuitive interface it can create new partitions, delete them, merge two or more units in a single one, clone partitions, record the data from one partition to a CD or DVD and much more.
Some features of Paragon Partition Manager:
* Converts FAT32/FAT into NTFS and vice versa.
* Allows you to have more than one primary partition on the hard disk .
* Copies, moves partitions.
* Copies a full disk to another hard disk.
* Support for large hard disks (80 GB).
* It is capable of working with hard drives via USB.
* Supports long file names.
* Change the partition size without any data loss (FAT, FAT32, FAT32x, NTFS and Ext2FS).
* Paragon Partition Manager supports the following formats: NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1), FAT16, FAT32, Ext2fs, Ext3FS, Linux Swap, HPFS
Paragon Partition Manager Professional is able to run smoothly on all MS operating systems including: Win95/98/98SE/Me/2000/NT/XP/Vista